BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First Layout of The Year




First I want to say Happy New Year Everyone. Today it snowed so Jeff and I played with Buddy (our dog) outside. I don't know who loves to play in the snow more us or the dog. When I came in I figured I better keep to my resolution of a page a week, so I made this layout. Its a simple layout. For the title I used Creative Delights Campanion (http://www.letteringdelights.com/) font Tidings of Joy. The background paper had christmas lights on it and I had stickers of christmas bulbs that I put on a few of the lights. I am proud, I even journaled on the page (somethingI usually forget, but I'm getting better). And the red photo mats were taken out of my scrap pile, the green...well I didn't have that color in my scraps.

1 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

BalLiN!!DaT lAyOuT fLyS hIgH nO lIeS U nOtIcE bAlLiN!!!!LoL!!nice page