BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

UnCrafty Week






Can you believe I created absolutely nothing this week. I haven't been feeling well and work has been tiring me out. This time of year gets a little rough on me to, October 26 our son Dylan would have been 4 years old. I stop and think it feels like yesterday he was with us and is it possible he would have been 4 and then I do the math and yeah it's correct. So this time of year my mojo does tend to go south more often then usual.


I didn't want to leave you with nothing so here are some things that I created before blogger.

You can click on the pictures to make them bigger. All of these creations where made 1 - 2 years ago. The Halloween layout is from my sister's 2006 Halloween Party. For the mummy card I used regular gauze wrapped it around the card then chalked it to give it the worn look. I saw this idea in a magazine. I made it out of an envelope. This was my sister's Halloween card the inside when you pulled it up said What type of music does a Mummy like. You flip it over and it says Wrap Music. The purple card was a simple card I made for Jeff. I used Jolee stickers and SU Spooky Skyline wheel.

I hope to have a crafty day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be back with newer creations.

5 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Even if they aren't new, they are fabulous!

I'm sorry about your not having the crafty mojo right now. I know what you mean. October 10 marks the four year anniversary of my father's death. He was here one minute, and gone the next, with absolutely no warning. I'm still not over it. Might never be. So, I can understand that feeling of sadness. Maybe you can let his memory inspire you, though. I should take my own advice.

carolann said...

Your work is absolutely awesome hun thinking of you at this sad time hun sending (hugs) hun xxxxxx

Melanie H said...

Gorgeous projects Chrissy. I love the mummy card and the sentiment on it.

Anniversaries are so hard, it never gets easier. Ive never lost a child so Im only talking from a grand-daughters point of viw and I can say it doesn't get easier.

Please know that I am here, if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So sorry you are having such a hard week and for your difficult loss. Mojo is a non-consideration when you are dealing with matters of the heart that are so important, but I hope it is back soon to comfort you and fufill you where it can, Hugs, mel

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

Brings back memories!Haha=]