BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Scrappin # 49

It's Sunday once again which means it's Sunday Scrappin time! Be sure to go over to Sunday Scrappin and see all the other creative crafters posts, they are truly a creative group.

MY TA DA'S

Made 2 Ghost cards and a fall recipe page for a swap can be seen here

Friendship card for a blog challenge

Be sure to check out my other blog at http://theworldthroughchrissyslens.blogspot.com/ for some fall foliage photos and just of photo's around my town.

MY TA DO's

I must sit down and finish my Christmas card list (I started on it but that's has far as I gotten)

I have a card idea that I would like to make

Help my sister make a shaker card - I have to fine my template for the one she wants to make (I can't give away the secret she will be mad) - We didn't get to do last weeks challenge yet

Really start working on Christmas cards

I think I still have a few Thanksgiving cards to make - I don't make many of those

Next week's Sunday Scrappin challenge is something fuzzy. It could be a fuzzy embellishment... a layout with photos of your favorite fuzzy sweater... anything you can connect to the word fuzzy. Hmmm......I'm sure my little sister is going to love this she's a fuzzy kind of girl. LOL! But for what I'm going to do hmmmm......

Have a crafty week!

7 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Yup, your sis is going to love this challenge! I might have some fuzzy fibers I can use.

I love all your crafts, and I'm so impressed that you are even thinking about a Christmas card list already. I used to be that organized. I don't know what's wrong with me lately.

All your crafts are great! And I love your fall pix.

Anonymous said...

Such great work this week---love all the cards. I NEVER make Thanksgiving cards...so you are one up on me. Oh, watch your mail, btw. :-)

Melanie H said...

Your cards and recipe card is gorgeous Chrissy, the Friendship card is my favourite.

Hope you have a good week and get your to-do's met.

Nestor Family said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some really nice and creative things here!

Carrie Ann said...

BOOOOOO
NO CARDS=[

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

BOOOO NO FUN!!
BLAH!!!!!!!!

carolann said...

love your cards hun xxx