BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Scrappin # 48

It's been another hectic, crazy, stressful week but it did end on a happy note. We have finally after millions of attempts found a lawyer that will handle our case against our neighbor and we have a very solid case (it's not that no lawyer wouldn't take it before it's just they either know him personally or they represented him - how many lawyers does one man need is beyond me).


Continuing on that happy path this week my sister will be joining us at Sunday Scrappin so watch for her post later. I'm so happy that she is really getting into this craft.


TA DA'S
Made 2 scrapbook pages of Dylan, but I am not happy with they way they turned out
These two photo's are what I created this past week for our Sunday Scrappin Challenge to make something mainly orange. I love these buckets, they are a $1.00 in the Halloween section at walmart and are so easy to alter. I picked up a few that I hope to get around to decorating to send to our nieces, nephew and my sister.
TA DO'S
Finish up and mail a swap that I am part of
Take part in some more challenges
Make a birthday card
Make some more Christmas cards (really need to sit down and make a list of how many I need)
Look into joining a new photography meme called SkyWatch
Alter some more pails for Halloween
This weeks Sunday Scrappin Challenge is to use something clear. It could be acetate used for a shaker card, an altered container that's clear, a piece of clear-ish vellum.... use your imagination! Here are a few tutorials if you need ideas. Hmmm.... I made an Acrylic Post-It Note Holder Last year that was fun and simple (can be seen here or maybe I'll make another Calender Here) probably a good idea to start thinking about those handmade Christmas gifts.

10 comments:

Wani said...

I think the pages you did are good. But if you matted them a little larger it might make a little more dramatic effect. Use a complimenting paper. BTW I buy alot of my papers at the same time purposely choosing them to coordinate. Hobby Lobby near us had 10 for $1 this week! I stocked up!

Christine Duff said...

Great work! I really like the altered pails, how cute!

Anonymous said...

The altered pail is wonderful and I adore the Thanksgiving card (he's too cute to be packing heat like that, however! LOL).

Lee said...

Ohhh cute lil Pilgrim!!! And fun treat pail!!! I've got some pink and cammo ones I need to use!!

Anonymous said...

Love that bucket!! Too cute!!!

Rebecca said...

Love your projects! I think the pages are great, maybe add a journal box and/or title if you aren't happy with the page? Sometimes I stop working on a page for a while then the next time I look at it I see just what was missing. Your cards are so cute & I love the pail - I just might have to pick up a few of those myself. =]

Melanie H said...

Your creations this week are gorgeous Chrissy, you sure are full of creative ideas.

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead sweetie.

Unknown said...

I love the orange pail! The pages of Dylan are good...what a neat idea to scrap pages of him once a year as a tribute. How many do you have?

carolann said...

brilliant work hun love the little buckets WTG xxxx

Elisabeth said...

Cute card! That bucket turned out awesome!