BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mini Halloween Trick or Treat Pail


I picked up this cute little bucket at walmart in the Halloween section to alter for $1.00. They have them plain (which is this one there is a strip that goes across the middle (under the ribbon) and they have ones that are decorated (hard to tell their decorated unless you look closely). I'm going to make another trip to Walmart this week to pick up a few more. I glued the ribbon around the center of thepail and where the ribbon meets I put a scallop circle there and the pumpkins are a rubon I had.
This little project took care of 3 challenges for me this week :
1. A swap I am in to make something orange and black
2. Use something with scallops for the Stamps Scraps N More challenge - if you haven't checked out this challenge blog you should each Sunday a new challenge is posted and you have until Friday to post your creation and each entry into the challenge gets you a chance out some blog candy and at the end of the month a name is drawn from all the entries - I have another card I made for this challenge but I can't post it until after Halloween (it's a card for my Sis)
3. Sunday Scrappin Challenge this week was to create something that is mainly orange. I think this little pail is mainly orange. Does that count? LOL!

9 comments:

Kimmy said...

Chrissy it's perfect! I love your pumpkin. Wow you are really ahead this week:) Thanks for playing.

Forgetfulone said...

I think it counts for all three! orange and black, scallops, and orange for Sunday Scrappin'. That is toooo cute!

Melanie H said...

The bucket looks amazing, I too think you nailed all 3 challenges.

Thanks for the link Chrissy.

Forgetfulone said...

I have an award for you at my blog.

Diane said...

Way to go girl!!! Three challenges with one project,that's a neat pail!Love it!

Cathy said...

Hey thanks for visiting my site.. Ok crafty girl tell me how ya got your background to fade into a deeper purple? I love it. Very clean and easy to read...

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Holy triple challenge CUTEness batman! This is so adorable. Love those little pumpkins. :O)

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

If i was to give u any bucket u would craft it up to make it look pretty! For x mas i should get u 1 dozen buckets!!LOL!!!

carolann said...

This is brilliant hun WTG xxxx