BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Fall Creations




This card is actual a coloring sheet that I printed out (coloring page can be found here). I printed it out and shrunk it down some and traced it onto a piece of folded cardstock it folds at the hand and wing of the bat on the left. Then I printed it out onto the various colors of cardstock and kept cutting and layering. The bats are pop dotted to give them some dimension. The one card is for a swap partner and the other is for our niece Summer.






I am part of a secret Boo Friend swap. It works the same way as a Secret Santa Swap but this one is a Halloween theme. We had to make several handmade items and also buy some items. One of the items we had to make is a Fall recipe card. Those who know me know I don't know the first thing about cooking or baking. But thankfully there is the Internet and I was able to pull this recipe from here. The pumpkin is from the Cricut Dreams Come True cartridge. And no don't expect to see anymore recipe pages, not my thing, put I'm pleased with the way it turned out.

8 comments:

Tammi said...

It's fun doing recipe swaps, you've definitely made lots of fun fall creations!

Mrs Mac said...

LOL! Ghost bats! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Those ghost cards are about the cutest thing ever! I like the recipe card too...even if you don't cook or bake, it will inspire someone who does!

Melanie H said...

I actually came across that recipe too the other day and thought i might give it a go. It sounds so nice, I love the recipe card.

How cute is the ghost/bats card, you are just full of talent Chrissy.

Forgetfulone said...

Cute ghosts and great pumpkin recipe card. I can tell it's the Cinderella pumpkin, but I wouldn't have known that if you didn't mention it. Whoever your swap partner is will love it.

Diane said...

I love those bat cards,too cute!!!!
I'm sure your recipient will enjoy these!Super cute!

carolann said...

Wow fantastic work hun love the spooks well done xxxxxxx

Elisabeth said...

I love those ghosts!! I made a card a few weeks ago and DH commented that the pumpkin looked like a rear end! LOL