BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet Reward


I have been very fortunate to have made friends with Forgetfulone. She is such a sweet person. Today she gave me this award. I don't consider myself to be all that crafty but I enjoy what I do and enjoy helping Forgetfulone and others with tutorials and different things. She is very crafty, more craftier then she gives herself credit for, go check out her creations http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/
I have learned so much from different bloggers, websites but the one that sticks out in my mind right now is Mel Stampz. She is so creative and she can take the simplest item and turn it into amazing piece of art. Every blog I read inspires me and teaches me something new whether it be a layout idea, color combos that wouldn't have thought of putting together, different techniques etc. you all teach me something and I'm thankful for each of you.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats on the reward..oh but you are crafty..look at your blog. I love it. I wish I had time to scrapbook. I am either at work or here at this darn computer. Thanks for your background info. I will have to check it out.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Congrats on your award. I think you are more crafty than you give yourself credit for too! :O) I'm so honoured by this and can't thank you enough. You made my week in a BIG way. Isn't the stamping-blogging community THE best? I feel so lucky to learn & share with all of you! Hugs, :O) Mel