BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hang in there



My sister's friend's brother is going through a rough time right now, actually that whole family is. I made this card for the family to let them know I'm thinking of them and to let the brother know to hang in there better days are ahead. The the base of the card and mat is SU Chocolate Chip and all the other paper is from CTMH. The image of the monkey I received as blog candy awhile back and the the saying was done on my printer. The saying in the picture looks crooked but on the card in real life it's not, I swear. I keep looking at the card and even had Jeff check it.

6 comments:

Diane said...

What a sweet card Chrissy! I'm sure this card will cheer them up !

Lee said...

Ohhh I just love this monkey!!!!

Tammi said...

Wonderful card, your so sweet to send them this, I'm sure it'll put a smile on their face!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i love the monkey i made a card kinda like this

Forgetfulone said...

So thoughtful! And the card is adorable! I love the monkey.

Melanie H said...

I love the card, I love the monkey and I love your edge distressing.

This is such a sweet gesture from you Chrissy.