BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stampin for my Sanity


My blood is still boiling from the situation yesterday (read about it here). The neighbor who is a grown man keeps acting very immature and doing things that are just wrong! My frustration is my dog isn't a bad dog like I said he seldom seldom gets lose he's a dog it's going to happen. BUT that's NOT what this post is about. I created a card this evening to try to keep my sanity, the little that is left.


I love my glitter and this card shows that. The snowflakes are cuttlebugged with the snowflakes embossing folder then I sprinkled SU Dazzling Diamond Glitter all over it (sorry hard to tell in the picture - sorry for the poor quality of a picture it's dark out but I'm impatient and want to share now). The Snowman is done is Stickles Icicle glitter. The Base under the snowman is done using Deco Art Snow-Tex (I forgot I have snow writer and that stuff is a lot better - next card). The snowflakes around the snowman are charms that I broke off the loop (they were already glittered). I think this will be one of my Christmas card designs this year, I have one other idea.


11 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Sorry you are having problems with your neighbor. Hope all goes well.

That's a lovely card. You're very creative.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your card Chrissy......wow! And I'm sorry you are having trouble with your neighbor. He must have had alot of pain in his life to be so angry towards innocent dogs!
I also wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my blog!!! :) That was so thoughtful!

I'll keep you in my prayers for a solution! Hugs, Susan

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

that is soo cute

Unknown said...

This is adorable! What a great Christmas card!

carolann said...

Gorgeous card love the gliter hun well done xxxxx

Annapurna said...

Very nicely done! Love the glitter.
I had a dog before and I always carried a bag for picking up doodoo. My dog goes and I go into the lawn to pick it up and a man comes out of the house and says "That stupid dog has no business pooping in my lawn" I told him that I am picking it up, but he didn't want me stepping in his lawn to pick it up either. He loves his lawn so much, he even killed it all a couple of times by over feeding it. He since has tried to make conversation and I ignore him. Ask him if the dog has tried to hurt anyone? If not then ask him, why he would want to shoot a harmless dog. May be he has a reasoning or he is just another idiot.

Diane said...

What a terrible neighbour! I hope you get a solution real soon!
Your snowman card is super sweet!
Love the glitter Chrissy!

Lee said...

Ohhh I LOVE this glitzy snowman!!!! And yes, stamping is definitely a santiy saver for me!!!

Tammi said...

I love snowmen, and what a cute card you made with this one...and of course, I love glitter too! :)

So sorry about your neighbor, I hope things get better. And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Hugs, Tammi

Melanie H said...

All the glitter and embossing looks amazing Chrissy, I love the idea of using charms as embellishments.

Gorgeous card.

Elisabeth said...

Frosty!! Awesome card!!!