BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Pilgrim


The leaves are finally starting to change colors. I love this time of year. We have a tree in our front yard that turns a vibrant red, I can't wait for the leafs to fully change on it. Our dog Buddy is the perfect fall color (yellow lab) so I can't wait for the leafs to fall for him to go out and play. This time of year there are so many gorgeous photo opportunities.


The card I made today is for 3 challenges. The first challenge is for Saturday Sketch Challenge (Love this sketch I have a birthday card idea using this sketch to - hope to work on that tomorrow), second is for the SBS18 Challenge to make a card with an Autumn Theme (I haven't played along with these girls in awhile), and lastly for the Sunday Scrappin Challenge to make something mainly orange. The pilgrim is a stamp I bought from Rubber Necker Stamps and the leafs in the squares are brads and the turkey in the square is a brad.

12 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

This is so cute! I am trying to make a halloween card right now, but not feeling highly motivated. But... visiting your blog helps.

Bloglines isn't reading your current posts, though, and I don't know why. I've got four or five blogs it's not getting the feed for.

Joey said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, I love this cute image, and the colours set it all off lovely.x

Sharon said...

Cute little image and a lovely Autumnal card.

Mariska said...

Very cute stamp! It is a great sketch by Jo isn't it. You've done a great job with it. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

tracie said...

fab card, love the autumn colours and cute image - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS :)x

Sylvia Blum said...

beautiful card! love the fall colors as well as the super cute image :o)

Debbie said...

Beautiful fall card Chrissy, love the cute image and the pumpkin paper is fab. I love the amazing colours at this time of year too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Donna said...

This is a fantastic card, i too love the colours of Autumn, wish i had your red tree lol. Donna x

Sue said...

great card and i love the image...cute:)

sue
xx

Mrs Mac said...

Don't know why I had such trouble with this week's sketch- everyone else seems to have done so well!!!!

Melanie H said...

This card is gorgoeus Chrissy, the pilgrim man is so cute.

carolann said...

I love the little image well done hun great card xxxxx