BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween!! Hope everyone is enjoying their trick or treaters this evening. We get 2 trick or treaters, my sister and her friend that's it.

My sister loves pirates so I made her a pirate halloween card. The little pirate on the scallop circle and the Arrrrr are rubons that I bought last year at a after halloween clearance sale. The middle strip is a SU wheel that I colored in. My sister was thrilled with the card.


7 comments:

Tammi said...

That's a perfect card for her, fun card! Great rub on too! Have a nice weekend!

Nestor Family said...

This is sweet! I absolutely loved that Stampin' Up! pirate stuff while they had it... I never got it because I figured (rightly so) that the boys would grow out of the pirate stage. Now we are onto super heroes!

Neato card!

Jennifer E. said...

Cute Pirate card Chrissy! Ican see why your sister really liked it!

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! I can't believe that center part is from a stamp. I bet it took a while to color in. My son is dressed up as a pirate in the Halloween scrap page I posted today.

My rub-ons never turn out very good, so I tend to use stickers even though they may not look as good. Hey, maybe that's what my stocking needs! A sticker or two.

Melanie H said...

The card looks amazing Chrissy, the coloured stripe looks amazing.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

Arrrg

Elisabeth said...

Cute Santa cards! Those ornament cards are awesome!! I'll have to remember those for next year. =)