BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tool Box for Father REDO



I was not pleased at all with the first card that I made. This is the type of stamp that is gorgeous has is and doesn't need all the pattern paper and bling. I kept thinking no way can I give that card to my father. So I have been doing nothing but thinking about this card...well okay I have been thinking of a card idea for a 10 year old boy also. I am pleased with the way this card came out, this one is a keeper.



Card Recipe:
Paper is from Colorbok Jewel Paper Pack
Stamps: SU For Father and SU Warmest Regards (no longer available - was a hostess set in 2006)

3 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

cute!!!Keep this one!

Lee said...

Oh a definite keeper!! I love the brads in the corner of the one side!!

Elisabeth said...

I'll agree with you...I like this one better. I think it's the brads that make it "tooly" for a guy.