BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Last Page of the week


Last night I made one more scrapbook page of my cute little niece. I'm waiting to hear from my brother in law because I need to have a little chat with him. Don't get me wrong the outfit she wore was cute and all but I'm not a red type of person and I don't have many red scrapbooking items or colors that I could use that would look well. I will tell them next time before dressing her call and make sure it works with my scrapbooking stuff I have on hand. The page layout came from Valerie's Sketches (click for page map) I love her blog. For the S I don't have any chipboard that would work with this (sad I only have one type of chipboard letters and they are to pretty to alter) so I cut the S on my cricut machine and then I used the negative part as a pattern and traced it onto cardboard because I wanted a little weight to it so I could tie the ribbon around because the cardstock was thin and the ribbon would have crushed it.
This will probably (notice I said probably) be my last post for the week. Have a great weekend and chat with you when I return from my mini vacation that I so need after this crazy week!
Card recipe:
Vanilla/Cream cardstock is from CTMH (not really sure the name of it)
Pattern paper is from DCWV Everyday paper packet (great pack of paper)
Ribbon is from stash
Page corners hand made
Flowers/Brads from stash (up left hand corner of picture)
Flower (bottom corner) SU Friendship blooms Stamp set
The stamp image under the flower is a clear Hedi Swap stamp set

3 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

great job. Love both layout pages. You did great with what you had.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, too funny about the red. She's too cute.

Annie said...

Both pages are fabulous! Red is one of my favorite colors!