BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Boy Cards





Here are my final attempts at making a boy birthday card. I am going to give our nephew the football card. The cowboy card is cute but a little childish, he's going to be dad and the truck one is okay but not really kiddish. The Car one is a hotwheels 3d sticker that I got at Michael's for $1.00 and the paper didn't photo well its Harley Davidson paper. The football is actually a Jolee sticker. Phew I'm glad this task is finally over. LOL!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Chrissy.
I really like the football card.
m

Lee said...

I love your boy cards!! They all are different, but totally boy!! I have to agree......the football one is my fave!! It just POPS!!!

Crystal Ware said...

Great job Chrissy. I love how they all turned out. I have to say that my favorite is the cowboy one. :D

Ellie said...

Oh these are cool I love the Football one its so sweet :)

-Ellie

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i luv the football one its soo kool it stands out!

Elisabeth said...

All of these are great! That football card really popped out at me! At first I thought you took a mini football and cut it in half! LOL

Annie said...

Oh my, that little cowboy card made me giggle. It's so sweet!