BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 4, 2008

Arte y pico


It has been a crazy hetic week, work was stressful and then I come home this evening to a wonderful surprise in my inbox, Annie gave me the Arte y pico award. I started this blog in December and I can't believe in such a short period of time all of the wonderful friends and support I have received through this blog. I want to thank everyone for their support.


Here are the rules:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
4) To show these rules
The 5 blogs that I choice are: Valita's Designs, Michelle, Tammy, Elisabeth , Kayla
Big Thank you goes out to Annie again thank you for making my day actually my weeekend.

4 comments:

ChrissyM said...

thanks sooo muck=] *hugs*

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

comment was mine!
Kayla

Lee said...

You deserve it!! I love seeing all your creations!!

Crystal Ware said...

Congrats Chrissy. It is always nice to see special awards from blogger friends.