BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Scrappin April 20

It's Sunday so that means it's time to post my week's Ta Da's and week's To Do's. As I have told you before week after week Sunday scrappin is a wonderful group, you need to check it out if you haven't already.

This past week I didn't think I would get anything done craft wise because I was working overtime every day and then we went to CT for the weekend. We had a wonderful time in CT, our niece and nephew are to adorable, we will be taking many more trips to visit them. I am glad everyone is talking again and getting along, it's wonderful. Back on track - here are my Ta Da's for the week (I'm impressed I got these done).

http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/thank-you-card.html
http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/silly-faces.html
http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/last-page-of-week.html

My BIL and SIL loved and I can't stress the word love enough the scrapbook pages (I made 2 of each page 1 for them and 1 for us)

Ta Do's

Right now my Ta Do is to go to bed I'm beat (LOL)
Get all the birthday pictures from this past weekend onto CD
Mail a set of the pictures to my SIL and BIL
Make at least one scrapbook page

Bonus Question:
Where is your favorite place to get craft supplies? I really don't have a favorite craft store. I usually go to either Joann's, Michaels, or Joann's if they are having a sale then I love to go there especially if its a good sale.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I love your stuff. Everytime I check out your blog I want to paper scrap! Thanks for your kind words on Baby Adam.

Amanda D said...

I love the thank-you card. Makes me wish that I had done something for you, because then you might send it to me! It is gorgeous. I love the pages too.

Sounds like you had fun in CT. Have a good week, and I hope you got to take a nap!

Amy said...

I love the thank-you card. I need to make some of those, I just used my last one up. :)

Christi Flores said...

Awesome Ta-da's this week!! Good luck on your goals this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Your work is gorgeous Chrissy and good luck with your goals. :)

Vanessa

Lee said...

Yaaay!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit and it was enjoyable!!! And also that they loved the pages......who wouldn't??!! Awesome!!! Enjoy your rest!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Great accomplishments for such a busy week.