BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 7, 2008

Get Well Card


My SU Upline recently had a pacemaker put in so I wanted to send her a get well card to help lift her spirits. What a challenge I have the last several weeks between boy birthday cards, male birthday card and now a get well card. Those are the 3 areas oh and sympathy cards that I'm not the best at. Over all I am pleased with my get well card.

Card Recipe:
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip Cardstock, SU Berry Bliss Pattern Paper, SU Pretty in Pink Cardstock, SU Almost Amethyst Cardstock
Stamps: Fast & Fun Notes
Other: Non SU Brads

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!You did an awesome job!!!Hope all is well!!

Unknown said...

Yay Chrissy! Great job. I hope Vivian doesn't snoop :-)

Elisabeth said...

That is beautiful! Love the flower stamp!

Lee said...

I think this is just so sweet!! I love the colors and that lovely image!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy!!

very beautiful card, I wish your upline a fast recovery!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. :-)

I'm back. :-) Thanks for the e-mail earlier today. I did a layout this evening!

Sharon Caudle said...

Cute card! And I'm sure she's going to absolutely love it! Hope she's doing better now.
Also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love the card. What a great job.