BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

Thank you Card


Last night I made a thank you card for my sister who be dog sitting next week. I can't post that one until I give it to her. So be patient (please) and I will post her card next Sunday.


The thank you card that I made for my BIL and SIL I can share. Next weekend we are going to CT for a weekend trip for our niece and nephew's birthday party. We have not talked to my BIL in over 7 years. We will be spending the night at their house and the next day the SIL and I will be hitting the scrapbooking stores before returning home. Also my BIL rented us a car for the weekend. So I wanted to give them a Thank you card.
Card Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper is DCWV Everyday paper packet, SU Rose Red Cardstock
Stamps: Friendship Blooms and warmest regards
Accessories: SU Certainly Celery Ribbon, Tag from my stash, brads from stash
Other: Tag and flowers on ribbon are pop dotted
Ink: SU Pixie Pink


7 comments:

Lee said...

What a sweet card! I love that dp and the colors are just so pretty!

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty.

Enjoy your trip!

Best Celeste said...

Your cards are great! I am happy I found your blog, I am trying to get back into a scrapbooking routine so thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!You did an awesome job as always! TFS

Unknown said...

Hey Chrissy!
Great job on the card. I really like the card you made for Vivian.
If I don't yak at you this week, I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Don't spend too much money in those stores!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i thought u didnt want me to see it?!
Thanks though its real pretty
u sould give it to me now that i seen it lol!!

Annie said...

It's so pretty!! You've been quite busy getting those fingers inky lately!