BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just Because


I am always making other people whether it's my parents, sister, friends, etc a card or scrapbook page I decided to make Jeff a card Just because. It was a quick card, didn't take me long but it's cute. Last night I put it on his pillow so when he went to go to bed it was there and when he saw the envelope he know it had to be something homemade and his face lite up, I was happy. The card is actually the SCS Card Map 173 (SC173). I have another card idea that I'm going to play around with later using this same card map possibly, so check back for that.

Card Recipe:
Black cardstock
White Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Red brad (in the flower)
SU Pun Fun Stamp
White Slingo pen to color in the white on the skunk

4 comments:

Lee said...

Awww......that's adorable!!! I love the red color that's just enough to make the little guy POP!!

Unknown said...

that's so sweet, Chrissy.
You made me want to make a card for my sweetie, too.

Unknown said...

Is it just me or is it getting harder to read those word verifications to post a message?

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

really cute!!