BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Scrappin April 13

It's my favorite part of the week (well besides Friday at 4:30 when I get off from work). It's Sunday Scrappin time where you have a great opportunity meet other talented crafters and you post your Ta Da's (goals completed in the previous week) and your Ta Do's (goals you want to complete this week). It's a great group and there is no pressure. Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

My Ta's Da's:

First I want to say I'm a little upset on my Ta Do's for last week I mentioned I wanted to do a scrapbook page. I ordered the ink from Dell so that I could print out my pictures the ink came and then I misplaced it. I finally went to sit down the other night and do a page I had everything out and I couldn't find the ink. Jeff helped me look no where could it be found. Guess what we found today.....yup the ink.

It's that time of year where there is a birthday coming up every time you turn around, or an anniversary or something that you need a card for. So this past week I mad several more cards. I made my sister a Thank you card because she will be dog sitting this coming weekend but I can't post that one just yet. I have 2 to share: Get Well Card http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/get-well-card.html
Thank you card http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/get-well-card.html


My Ta Do's

This week will be a quiet week because I have to work overtime all week and then at the end of the week we are going to CT for our niece and nephews birhtday party.

This week's question:

What's your least favorite project that you've done lately, and why? My most recent project that I made and I am not liking is this card http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/tool-box-for-father.html it could be the colors but I'm just not pleased with it at all. I redid the card in different colors and style and it is much better.

4 comments:

Lee said...

You sure have a lot going on!! Make sure you get a little bit of YOU time so you don't burn out!! I missed out on Sunday Scrappin' as we were on the road all day long to get home!!!

Rebecca said...

Good for you for thinking ahead about your cards, I think that's why I don't make cards - I'm too last minute with everything.

Crystal Ware said...

Hey Chrissy! Wow, all that work for some ink. LOL. Love your cards as always. :D

Unknown said...

Good luck with your goals this week.