BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Scrappin 2/10

Its Sunday Scrappin time once again. All I can say is I hope this week goes better then this past week. Now on to happier scrappin news.

This week I worked on some projects but I can't upload them until after Valentines Day.

My Ta Da's that I can share are my altered mailboxes that I made :

This is my Tigger Mailbox

And the Stitch Mailbox I made and gave Jeff for his Birthday. There are do embellishments or paper available yet of Stitch so the Stitichon the front is clipart from the computer and the paper is actual computer wallpaper that I printed out onto cardstock.



This Weeks Sunday Scrappin question is What are your favorite crafts sites? They can be blogs, commercial sites, or forums? Oh my I have lots of blogs that I love to visit some of them are Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Group 7, Valita's Designs Blog (she is amazing), Valeries Blog (for card maps and page maps), Kay Kays Blog, SplitCoastStampers, DaFont (for free fonts),
I Love Disney (for free Disney Fonts to download - Love the Cinderella one), Cricut Msg Board.
Dis Scrappin Msg Board (disney scrapbooking related - starting to see a theme here? Disney Disney), Amy's Blog, Stampers Versalog (for card sayings and quotes) Kitties Blog. Now a few shopping sites
Happy Scrappin, RubberNecker Stamps (haven't placed an order but will be shortly love the designs of their stamps), All That Scraps. I am sure I forget many blogs and many other sites.
Now for my Goals this week
Do a disney layout (one or two pages)
Do a layout of Jeff that I have in mind (did to come up with a page sketch first)
Start thinking about Easter Cards

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute mailboxes! I love that you didn't stop a lack of paper or embellishments for your theme stop you from doing it. Have a great week!

Just Me :) said...

Your mailboxes turned out so cute! :) Thanks for sharing all of the links. I'll be back to check them out. Have a great week! :)

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

Love the mailboxes. They are so cute. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute mailbox! Love Stitch!

I feel so special, I made your list of pages you enjoy visiting! :-)

Can't wait to see what you do this week! (Though we both know I'll check before Sunday rolls around! I check your blog every day!)

Ellie said...

GIRL you put me to shame with these mailboxes! I'm not posting mine! lol I LOVEEE THEM!

You go Chrissy! :)

-Ellie

Amy said...

Those mailboxes are so cute! I kept hearing people talk about decorating mailboxes, but I haven't found any at my local store, so I'll have to enjoy everyone else's instead. :)

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

OMGosh! I love those mailboxes! Great job! Sounds like you have a heck of a week ahead of you! Hope you are able to get them all done, can't wait to see what you do!

Forgetfulone said...

Those are some cute mailboxes!

Anonymous said...

Fab mailbox! You've got a busy week ahead - hope its going okay. I suppose I'd better start thinking about Easter cards too! :)
Vanessa.

Unknown said...

You always have adorable things on your blog, thats why I stalk it!!!LOL
Check out my blog for a special something for you!!!
Thanks

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

nice its ballin sis LOL!