BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been lucky lately!

I haven't done much this week craft wise, the only thing I have made was the mailbox. I was working all week on a 6x6 scrapbook page for Jeff's birthday for him but I'm not pleased with the way it turned out after working on it for 3 nights straight, I will not finish it and he will not get it. But any hoot. I have entered 3 blog candy contest in the last several weeks and can you believe I won all 3 of them! Here are 2 of my goodies that I received so far.





This cute little tin basket I won on Gina K's Blog. I think I'm going to make some flowers with my cricut and maybe make it into a spring type bouquet. There is alot of potential for this little tin. LOL!














These fabulous valentine goodies I won On Under Krustrion Blog. One night I was going through Ellies favorite blogs on her site came across this blog and entered the contest. The ribbon is soooooooooooo pretty! In the paper packet there is sheets of paper with pink high heel shoes all over it. How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great set here!

I felt so lucky I entered the Mega Millions Lottory with the girls at work and lets home we win. LOL! I never play the lotto but as the NY lottory commerical says all you need is a $1 and a dream. LOL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been very lucky! Crossing my fingers that you win the lottery. :-)

wendy said...

How lucky are you!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

ohhh shut up no one wants to hear from u!!LOL!!JKJKJK
LUV U
soul sister 4 life
kayla

Michelle Pearson said...

what a lucky streak you had!!! Enjoy those goodies!!!