BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Scrappin #15

Its that time again in the week for Sunday Scrappin where you post your Ta Da's (goals your completed throughout the week) and your To Do's (goals you want to accomplish in the upcoming week).

I kind of completed my goals for last week. I wanted to do a scrapbook page of Jeff, I still haven't gotten around to that but instead I did a Buzz Lightyear Page from our Disney Trip and I did complete the card. My Ta Da's from last week can be seen by clicking on these links
Buzz Lightyear Page A Yummy but not Edible Card

Another Ta Da that I am very excited about this past week I became a Stampin Up Demo! I am so excite! If you are interested in buying Stampin UP products or would like a catalog please email me mickey8888@verizon.net. If you would like to place an order and you do not live near me that is fine contact me and we can work at a deal on the shipping and your order.


MY Ta Do's for this week are:

To make a card or something with the new disney cuttlebug embossing dies I just bought
To do a disney scrapbook page
To do the scrapbook page of Jeff


This week's bonus question is: What's your favorite supply to work with right now? When I first read this week's question my first response was oh my only one?! Hmmm.... I would have to say right now I am in love with Snow Writer. I love that stuff! It can be used to make snow on pages or as frosting on a card. LOL!

Hope everyone has a Happy Scrappin week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Buzz Lightyear LO is a fab TA DA!! Congrats on being a SU Demo and good luck with your Ta Dos!! :)

Vanessa.

Mindy said...

That is so cute! I love Buzz!

Rebecca said...

Cute stuff! The snow writer (I think that's what it is) that you used on the card looks like fun. Just so you know the links you put up are the same, I looked through your blog to find the card. Have a great week!

Christi Flores said...

Congrats on becoming an SU demo! I became a demo September of last year and have loved every minute. Your page is adorable!! I love Buzz Lightyear! Have a great week! :)

ChrissyM said...

Thank you Rebecca,

I have fixed the links. Sorry about that!

Amy said...

I love the donut card- LOL! So cute! :)

Congrats & good luck with becoming a demo! I just had a party yesterday and had a great time.

Lori said...

Way too cute! I love the card!!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Oh the card and page are so cute! Congrats on being an SU demo!! How exciting! Good luck with your To-do list this week!

Just Me :) said...

Buzz is one of my faves so I really like your layouts. :) Congrats on becoming an SU demo. I love SU! I use alot of their papers. :) Have a super week. :)