BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Sunday I started a scrapbook layout and then as the week got underway I was confined to the couch with a stomache bug. No work all week should have = lots of scrapbook pages and cards done but instead it = 2 trips to the dr. and a whole lot of time spent on the couch. Today I feel a little better, still blah but I was determined to get this layout done. I am proud to present to you my "Minnie's House" Layout:



I made the scallop edge border across the top to make it look similar to the roof on Minnie's House. The hearts are from Sizzix Heart Double Die (these hearts are similar to the hearts on Minnie's House). I put a spot of cotton candy stickles in the center of the flowers. The title was done on my computer using the Minnie Mouse Font printed onto cardstock then cut out. The minnie mouse and house are from the Cricut Mickey & Friends Cartridge. On the page on the right, I love the picture of Minnie's Things To Do TOday List.

The list reads: 1.Call Mickey 2. Mouseersize 3. Make a box lunch for Mickey 4. Have a nutritious, low fat breakfast 5. Call Mickey 6. Tend to the Garden 7. Bake a cake for Mickey 8. Go to recycling center 9. Call Mickey ----- I must say after seeing here to do list I had a new found respect for Minnie knowing fast handly she is taking good care of my mickey mouse.

Click More Disney 2006 Scrapbook Pages to see more pages I made!

7 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

nice lovely!!congrats luv u sis ima gonna update mine
kaykay

kerri said...

gorgeous layouts

Annie said...

how beautiful!!

Crystal Ware said...

So cute Chrissy! Great job.

Unknown said...

adorable!!!I love it!!!Great job!TFS

Elisabeth said...

This is awesome!! I love the M&F cartridge! So much you can do with it! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Mind if I link you? =)

SBS12

Anonymous said...

I love the hearts across the top of te page. This layout is gorgoeus Chrissy.