BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sunday Scrappin #14 - Feb. 17

It is Sunday Scrappin time again. It's the time where you post your Ta Da's for the previous week (things your excited about that you made) and your goals for the upcoming week.

This week I only completed one of my goals. I have been battling with a horrible stomache bug all week. I still don't feel 100% but I'm doing a little better then I was yesterday. This bug that is going around is horrible. If you come in contact with anyone that has it RUN and RUN fast. I'm serious, you don't want it.


My Ta This week:
You can see the below post or click Minnie's Mouse layout to see my Ta DA for the week. I started this layout last week and I was determined sick or not that baby was getting done today and its done. LOL!


This weeks bonus question is What are your best organizing tips for storing your craft supplies?
loose Ribbon/Fiber holder Spool of Ribbon Holder Sticker/larger embellishment holders (labels were
made using the cricut george cartridge)

Eyelet/Brad/Misc small embellishment Holder
This blog won't let me add another picture but I store my hand punches in a over the door shoe rack holder.
This Week's Goals:
Being that I'm still not feeling 100% I'm going to keep it lite this week
I want to do a page that I have in mind of Jeff
Finish a card that I started for the fun of it
Rest and get better
If I'm feeling up to more then I will be overly delighted with joy

11 comments:

Amanda D said...

It looks like you are so organized! I'm impressed. Someday I will be...

Crystal Ware said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I hope you get better soon! On the bright side, you are so organized! I like the idea of putting punches in a shoe holder.

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

LOVE the Minnie page! I can't believe you were able to get things done even with the SICKNESS. Your organization makes my OCD SMILE though :-D Good luck getting your page and card done! And I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON!!!

Forgetfulone said...

RUN! I've been sick too! Isn't it just divine? I love your Minnie, and I love your organizing accessories. I need something for a very small space that I can keep just the basics at my fingertips. I think that should be my goal this week. Thanks, and happy Sunday Scrappin'!

jo said...

HI Chrissy. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment on my card. Feel free to lift it if you like :.)
Jo (SBS 11)

Amy said...

Love your embellishment organizers! I need something like that... right now mine are in various boxes and baskets, kind of jumbled together.

Hope you're feeling better-- we've had that bug at my house, too, and it seemed like we'd never be rid of it.... but right now, knock on wood, we're all healthy again.

Rebecca said...

Cute pages! I love the fibers in a jar on the little spools. Great idea & decorative too! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are very organised! I am not anywhere near as organised as you! :)

I love your Minnie page and hope you're feeling better.

Vanessa.

Mindy said...

WOW we could all take organizing lessons from you! I love your Minnie page too, so cute!

Just Me :) said...

I hope you are feeling bettter soon. :) I wasn't sick this week and I didn't get any layouts done, so give yourself a pat on the back for me. :) Your mini pages are cute. :)

Forgetfulone said...

How did I miss this? I must not have participated on Valentine's day! The bottom picture that shows your eyelet, etc. storage is fabulous! I have the drawers that are like the ones in the top picture, but I don't have enough for each category I'd like to have, so I'm gonna either have to buy some more or figure something else out to help me because I really like to be organized. I have my drawers labeled, too. BUT, the brads and ribbon and fibers I have are all in a tackle box type thing, not individual drawers, and I really need to change that. Thanks!