BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Get Whale RAK

I received a Get Whale Card from Vivian my Stampin Up Upline - Thats right I am joining SU has a demo. Not sure how it is going to work out, fingers crossed that it works out and goes good for me. (I am not a demo yet, I hope to do the paperwork for being a demo this weekend).

All of the items on Vivian's adorable little card are from Stampin Up. If your interested in any of the products on the card or any other SU products please contact me (mickey8888@verizon.net).



Thank you so much for the wonderful card Vivian, it helped to brighten my day and it made me smile!

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a cute card from Vivian! Best wishes on your new adventure!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope to join SU too :)

Love your card it is super sweet!
Suzy

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

its sooooooooo cute!!
kay

Vivian Swain said...

Such a cute card. LOL!!! I am so glad you liked it and it made you smile.

Vivian Swain

Nardi said...

What a cute idea!