BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 25, 2008

FriendShip Blooms


Today I received my Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration Stamps from my Upline Vivian. The stamps are from the Friendship Blooms stamp set. The inks, pattern paper, and brad in the center of the flower are not stampin up products. I really like this stamp set, there are many uses for it so be on the watch for many more cards using this set.
You can get this stamp set for free, contact me to find out how mickey8888@verizon.net

13 comments:

Breezy said...

We used this set the other night, very versatile. I ended up earning it for free.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

wow great card. Love what you did with that set.

Annie said...

Yummy colors on such a pretty card!

MamaSheg said...

Hi Chrissy, cute card...great blog! Congrats on becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator. I love Stampin Up stuff.

XOOXO ~ MamaSheg #2835

Colleen said...

Nice blog. You have some really neat projects.

Vivian Swain said...

Very nice card Chrissy. Keep up the good work.

Vivian Swian

RobinDiane said...

Beautiful card. thanks for sharing

Arlene said...

Hi Chrissy,
I like your blog! Congrats on becoming a SU demonstrator. I was one years ago and had lots of fun.

A fellow Fiskateer,
Arlene

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy... I saw your message on the Fiskateers message board and just wanted to pop by and say hi....Love the Card...
Have a nice day
Misty#2479

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

kool

Lisa said...

Followed you here from fiskarteers, you have a great blog and your cards are amazing! Check me out http://scrappycatz.blogspot.com

Mrs. T said...

Great card, and congrats on becoming a demo. (This was a good time to do it, too.)

craftyrachel said...

Great card! I love the colors. Good job!