BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Contest for a great cause

I sub to Gina K Designs Blog and today she had a post about a contest that was going on at Stampinmama's Blog. So I wondered over to her blog and she has an awsome contest full of wonderful prizes she's giving away in honor of her son's birthday who has autism. I personally do not know anyone with autism but I am aware of it. This is a wonderful thing she is doing in honor of her son. And the contest to open to EVERYONE regardless of where you live! So go enter the contest and learn about autism and how you can help at the same time! (let her know I sent you - I am no way affilated with Stampinmama nor do I know her, I came across her blog today).

Be sure to check back here tomorrow (Monday) for another Disney Scrapbook page that I made today (sorry can't upload tonight camera batteries are charging). I'll give you a hint what the theme is "To Infinity And Beyond"!


3 comments:

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

this is wat i was tlking bout on de phone

Jean said...

Cool I will check out her blog too, yours is wonderful! Blessings

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Thank you so much for helping to spread the word. You ROCK!