BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Interlocking Heart Card



This card was a challenge on the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Group and you can find the directions for this card at Craft Weekly TV . For this card the hearts on the front are from Michaels $1 stamp bin. The inside of the card on the tutorial they make another card to place inside but instead I wanted to change it and make this my card. On the inside I stamped a Suzy Zoo and colored in her in and I left the rest of the inside blank because I'm not sure yet what type of card this is going to turn into (a valentine, birthday etc) no sure yet. I am so excited I finally was able to join and complete a challenge at SBS.

2 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Thanks for sharing Chrissy.. I love it. Suzy zoo is cute too! love how it turned out. Thanks for sharing it with us..

wendy said...

Chrissy, this is fantastic. I love it!