BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X-mas Card for a Male


Regardless of what holiday it is, male cards are always hard to make. It takes me forever to come up with an idea for their type of cards. This year thanks to another Blogger Diaries of a Stamper (http://diariesofastamper.blogspot.com/) she sent me this template. This card screams male - lol! Jeff sure did get a kick out of it. Of course I couldn't upload this before christmas because Jeff is one of my biggest blog fans (he is so wonderful, he even subscribes to my blog - I love him so much) Disclaimer: in no way does this card represent my body current body figure, instead it represents my dream body.

1 comments:

Ellie said...

OHHHH I could have imaged Jeff when he saw this card! LOL

Hello my darling sorry I was MIA for a while too much going on! Trying to get ready for Gabi's party w/my MIL and also here w/the TRILLION of toys I have to sell on Ebay I mean put away! LOLLOL

Sending you hugs my love talk to you VERY SOON!