BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hmmm...what is that.....


Its snowing here in upstate NY. I called Jeff from work today to tell him I was leaving early because of the weather he said how Buddy wanted to go outside and play. I told Jeff the rules are no playing unless I am there to take pictures. I got home quickly changed and off to play we went. This year Buddy LOVES the snow. Here are my 2 favorites so far, there's lots of snow out there and still coming down which equals many more pictures.
The first picture I love the look on his face. He is looking at the snow as if he's trying to figure out just what it could be.
This picture shows he has figured it out and now he wants to play. It was so cute he kept hiding his head in the snow and then would quickly jump back up with snow all over him. I just hope he does DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!







1 comments:

Ellie said...

OHHH look at that snow! WOW ok it looks NOOO way as pretty here.. Here its mush.. shoot I would be right in there playing w/cutie Buddy!if it looked like that here :) I love that pic of his nose in the snow!! TOO CUTE! :)