BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Desk Calender



This is a desk calender that I made for a christmas for christmas. I like the way it turned out I want to keep but I guess I will be a good daughter and just make myself one. I used the cricut DoodleCharms cart, thanks to Jeff it was an early Christmas gift. For the squares I used the cricut George Cart and I had the template for the calender from a site I downloaded (if you need the site please comment below with your email address and I will send it to you). I put the calender pieces in a small aryalic (3x5) frame that you can get for $1 and change in walmart. I nice and inexpensive gift idea. For the month of February the doodlecharms cart doesn't have a kite so I used the George cart cut 2 squares and tilted the one and then cut the other in a shape of a triangle and glued them together to look like a kite and added ribbon, I think it looks like a kite.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments: