BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Card from Buddy


Buddy hates two things 1. his picture taken and 2. wearing cute little holiday outfits. So throughout the year I have to take pictures of Buddy and pray that when Christmas comes I have that one perfect picture for his christmas cards that I can stamp a cute little outfit on. This year I used the hat and scarf from the SU stamp set Cold Play. It would be easier if he would wear the actual outfits instead I have to stamp the images, color them in, cut them out, print his picture, tape the stamped images to the image then copy it so it appears that the outfit is actually on him and not taped on. LOL! Anyhow I think Buddy looks cute in a top hat and scarf. LOL! Merry Christmas everyone!


0 comments: