BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Handmade TinkerBell Candle



I couldn't upload this earlier because it was one of my sister's christmas gifts and is another blog fan of mind. She is a wonderful sister and I love her dearly. She is very supportive of my crafts and even though she is only 11 she loves handmade gifts. This is the TinkerBell Candle I made using clipart. She loved it! Plus the candle smells real good (to bad they haven't came out with computers that have smell - then again that could be bad especially since I have spent the last several days stuck in my craft room finishing up last minute gifts only coming out to go to the bathroom and eat not even coming out to shower - gross - so lets me glad technolgoy hasn't advised that far yet LOL)
EDIT as of 12/31: My sister has bought to my attention that she is not 11 years old instead she is 12. I apologize! This is so scarey, this July she will be a teenager. AGGGHHHH! Lets not think of that, I will still think she is 11 untill she corrects me again. LOL!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your candles are terrific, I made a few this year too but had trouble with the bigger candles.
I am so jealous, I have not been in my craft room for almost a week, On second thought it gives me a chance to shop in stores I normaly don't have access to.

My Paper World said...

Your candle is so cute! I LOVE it!

meayla said...

hi chrissy x love the candles xx thankyou so much for your candle for briony it means alot and i hope she is playing with dylan up there x x love meayla x

JenniferL. said...

very cute candle!