BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

Valentines


It is so nice to be able to make something besides a Christmas/winter theme card.

I love the Whiff Joy stamps. I received this image from WishRak. The paper is Basic Grey Wassail Paper. The heart in the bottom right is a Vintage Wood Shape by Lil Davis Designs (got a package of 27 shapes for $.50 at AcMoore today).

When I original set out to make this card I had the card idea in my head for Jeff but all pink does not scream male valentine to me. LOL! Used the cuttlebug heart embossing folder and then went over some of the hearts with SU dazzling diamonds.

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Sweet creations Chrissy! Nice how you glittered some of the hearts, great idea! You got some cute b-day cards too. :)

Lee said...

Oh you know I love that mousie card!!! LOL And the WoJ is beautiful!! I got my first WoJ stamp and I'm in love!!

Forgetfulone said...

Beautiful! I love that paper in the first card, and I love what you did with the hearts (the glittery stuff) in the second one. It is good to do something that's not Winter/Christmas!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

House mouse is my favorite one=]

Unknown said...

How adorable!!!!I love them!!!