BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Scrappin

Now that the holidays are over it's time to get back into the swing of things. I have been busy with the holidays that I haven't done Sunday Scrappin the past few weeks, but it feels great to be back.

TA DA'S

Made 2 Valentine Cards (I usually only hand out 2 cards one to my sister and one to Jeff *note yes Carrie Ba-Darry I will make one for you this year too) but I have lots of Valentine card ideas this year so I may get them done and have on hand to use for other occasions ie. anniversary, just because etc.

TA DO'S

Loads of Birthdays coming up (1 in February 4 in April) so I need to get working on those I have one card idea already

Start thinking about an Anniversary card

pull this craft room back together (it's slowly getting there)

Send out some WishRaks on SCS

Challenges: Last weeks challenge was to use something from your stash and the 2 valentine cards that I made everything (with the exception of the chipboard heart on the one card) came from my stash. This weeks challenge is to Try a new technique... use a new supply... whatever you'd like, but do something that's new for you.

4 comments:

Christine Duff said...

Your cards are so cute! I am also needing to get my craft room back together. I have so much stuff piled on my desk I can hardly see over it.

Forgetfulone said...

I think keeping the crafts organized is an ongoing project for most of us. What new technique will you try this week?

I'm glad you're back!

Rebecca said...

Cute cards! Have a great week =]

Bridgett said...

I like those valentine cards.Too Cute!