BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family



**Sorry for the poor quality picture but there isn't much light here (a snow storm is moving in). You can click on the photo to enlarge it).

My friend Forgetfulone invited me to join 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. I would love to do 52 scrapbook layouts this year, that would be great. I make more cards then scrapbooks, it's not due to lack of pictures that's for sure. This first sketch was a challenge for me. I'm not a one picture layout person LOL I like to put several pictures on a page. Secondly, I never journal in my own handwriting, but being that my printer would not corporate with me today I had no choice.

DCWV Summer Paper Pack, CTMH Color Ready Adhesive Alphabet letters, flowers, brads, CTMH Crystal Blue Marker

10 comments:

kerri said...

Lovely Chrissy
I wish i had the time to scrapbook more.

Forgetfulone said...

It's beautiful! Now you can keep me motivated, too.

Melanie H said...

Chrissy, this layout is stunning. The photo is gorgeous. Well done sweetie.

I have bookmarked that site and hopefully I will keep up thisyear. lol

Unknown said...

I love it Chrissy!!!!Great Job! I love the new look of your blog, too!!!hugz

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

nice scrapbooking page sissy!

Carrie Ann said...

cute i love the lil girl! I think her name is summer

Tammi said...

Sweet page Chrissy!! I wish I could get motivated to scrap again.

Lee said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous!! I love the stripes!! Wonderful photo too!!

Emily said...

I never journal in my own hand writing either. I hate it. I know it is suppose to be a keepsake thing but I would rather not. I think the 52 sketches is a great idea! That seems really manageable when you put it that way. Good luck can't wait to see all you LO's.

Forgetfulone said...

Hey, Chrissy! I'm trying to catch up on my blogs. I may be up all night. I gotta check out your other blog. I am also in the process of posting an award for you at my place. Come get it! Love ya!