BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Scrappin

Welcome to Sunday Scrappin! I have been a bad blogger, I have been creating things but not posting (I am so sorry).

TA DA'S


My sweet friend Diana introduced me to 52 Sketches 52 Weeks and so far I've been doing great. These scrapbook pages of Buddy use week #2 sketch (week #1 page can be seen here )


For this layout I couldn't decide which picture of Buddy I wanted to use since I love both of them so I made a 2 page layout. Paper is from Colorbok Jewel paper pack. I ran out of the blue for the snowflakes so I the second page the flakes are a little smaller. The snowflakes were made using the cricut doodlecharms border feature. The title is Thickers Stickers




This is what the 2 pages look together. The scallop edge is a little off because I made those by hand. Note to self need to invest in a scallop punch.




I ordered the DCWV Sweets Paper pack and it finally arrived. I love the paper in that pack!! I waited and waited for the order to arrive so I could make a card and when it arrived I had a hard time using the papers because they are so cute (ever have that problem ?) The image is from SCS Wishrak group it's from SU Crazy for Cupcakes set.
TA DO's
Make birthday cards
Continue playing along with 52 Sketches 52 Weeks Challenges
I have a heart ornament that I want to make
Valentine cards
PS. The week before Sunday Scrappin Challenge was to try a new technique. I tried paper quilling (tutorial can be seen here). I had the supplies for the longest time and I finally made a little heart. The batteries are charging in my camera I will take a picture later.
Next weeks Sunday Scrappin Challenge is to beat those winter blues by using the color blue as your main color!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your dog pages!!!!Very very cute!!!The card is adorable!!!TFS

Denise said...

Buddy is such a cutie! I have a lab named Rylee, she is my baby! Found you from 52sketches...hope to see more of your great pages! Happy Scrapping today!

Rebecca said...

Your pages are great, love the layout. Your card is adorable! The 52 sketches over 52 weeks sounds like a great way to be productive! Have a great week. =]

Lynda said...

Great stuff - adorable dog ;0)

Wani said...

That cupcake card is super cute!!

Melanie H said...

I need to catch up on the sketches Chrissy, lol. I haven't done any yet.

The Thickers look amazing with those photos, fantastic pages and I love the card too.

Hope you have a good week ahead.

Tammi said...

Yummy cupcake card, and your dog pages are too cute!! I love the snow on him, what great pictures to scrap! Pretty pages, love the way you did the blocks of paper.

Bridgett said...

Your dog pages r cute. it's fun getting packs of paper.

Lee said...

Awwwwwww!!!!! I love those snowy pup pics!!! My dogs just love the snow!!! You're yummy card is just deeeelightfully deeeelish!!

Lizzie said...

These pages are so cute!! I wish it snowed around here.

Unknown said...

I love sketches. I hope you share more sketches in the future.

Awesome layout about the dogs.

I have the same paper . . . it came in a DCWV paper pack and it IS darn cute!

Christine Duff said...

Cool, another sketch site to check out. Your layout is awesome and your card is so cute. I love that paper and totally understand about not wanting to use paper.

Forgetfulone said...

I'm so glad you're doing 52 sketches! I haven't been able to keep up with mom in the hospital, but I should be back in the swing of things in a week or so. The sweets look great, and I love your pages. Take care!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

Buddy is soo cute!
Lovely scrapin page