BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Have a Poppin Good Day


I love the sketches over at Taylors Cupcake Challenges, a new sketch is posted every Friday (even though it's called a Cupcake Challenge you do not have to use Cupcakes, it's just she's a big cupcake fan).

I am happy to say that all the paper used on this card is from my scrap pile. I have so many scraps it's unreal, and it's so much easier to go to the paper rack to pull out a full sheet of paper instead of sorting through the paper box. Last night I went to Walmart and got a 5 drawer tote I have 2 -3 colors in a drawer and then I just separated them by a piece of cardboard then all the pattern paper is in one drawer. It's a start and it's already made a difference. I still have some scraps to sort and put in their new home but I wanted to play.

I love my cuttlebug machine for embossing. The background was embossed using the swiss dots embossing folder.

Thanks for looking. Hoping the weekend goes super sssss-lllll-ooooo-wwwww, I return turn to work on Monday (my vacation is almost over).

11 comments:

chloe said...

What a sweet card, I have the cute little image you have used! Beuatiful colouring!!

chloe said...

Sorry I meant to say I LOVE the little image you have used.. whoops!

forgetfulone said...

Great card! As usual. I think you are so talented.

I love the way you organized your scraps. Very "me" of you! Tee hee!

Kathryn said...

So cute -- Love the image -- so sweet! :)

Melanie said...

I love the dimension you achieve by using the embossing folders.

This is amazing.

Beth Norman said...

Wow,your card is wonderful. I love the CB bg. Great job on the colouring.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

How stinkin' cute is that?!!? It makes me smile because we just gave our toddler popcorn for the first time yesterday... not it's all he wants. LOL! I love the matching DP too!

Taylor VanBruggen said...

Super cute! Great use for the popcorn patterned paper! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Diane said...

Super sweet! I love those images,house mouse are the best!
Got them on the wish rak list! I rec'd a couple but hadn't seen that one,they're so adorable!
Beautiful card!!!

Sankari W. said...

Your card is so sweet!! i love that paper - it adds such a great dimension and texture to your beautiful creation!!!

Mandy said...

So cute!! I love the popcorn paper and the texture in the background!