BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Scrappin #42

Where did this week go? It flew by, I have to return back to work tomorrow. But on the bright side this coming weekend is a 3 day weekend and in less then 3 weeks I will be on vacation again. Have you gone over and checked out Sunday Scrappin yet? If not what are you waiting for its a great group of crafters over there. Come on join us!

MY TA DA'S

Card & Scrapbook Page (slowly putting a dent in my 06 Disney Vacation album)
Birthday Card -
Tiger Face Card (tried a new technique on this card and I love it)
Hello Sweet baby card
Cupcake Mice

MOST OF MY CARDS ABOVE USED LAST WEEKS SUNDAY SCRAPPIN CHALLENGE OF USING SQUARES. I AM A VERY SQUARE CRAFTER. LOL!

Lastly I started a new blog for just my various pictures that I take, I love to take pictures. Can't wait for fall the tree in our front yard is gorgeous. My blog can be viewed here

MY TA DO'S

*I didn't scrap as much as I would liked to this past week but I did get a lot of cards done.
*I have a disney layout that I started at 11:30 last night that I want to complete
*I recently joined a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) group on SCS and my goal is to send out a birthday card a week to the other participants starting in Sept.
*Continue to take part in the various blog challenges
*But the finishing touches on the last 8 invites and they will be done

This weeks Sunday Scrappin challenge is add some texture to your project. Use textured scrapbook paper, sand paper, paint... whatever you can think of! OOOH I can play with the fun flock some more. I used Fun flock for the first time on my Cupcake Mice card and I love the stuff and it is easy to use and dries fast.

Have a Crafty week!

7 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

The only thing I hadn't seen yet was the card and scrapbook page. Looks good! I really love the tiger. That turned out so cool.

I haven't posted my SS yet. School starts tomorrow, and I shouldn't even be on the computer right now.

Good luck with your goals and finishing the invites. Looking forward to see what you do with texture.

Anonymous said...

You go girl, with your fun flock and crayon resist techniques! What a productive and experimental week--so cool! Love the tiger card!!

Unknown said...

Love the cards! You have tons of talent, girl! Good luck with your goals this week and have fun with the flock!

Anonymous said...

great job! especially love the birthday card! have a good week, even though you are going back to school....my sister is a teacher, and i am a sub, so i know what you mean! have a good week!

Melanie H said...

I love all of the cards and layouts this week Chrissy, the cupcake mice one is so cute.

Hope work is kind to you this week and don't you love long weekends?
I never did as that was the busiest time for us in the Hospitality industry. lol

Wani said...

I always love checking out the cute cards on your blog! Thanks for sharing!

Lee said...

Wow you sure do stay motivated!!! My favorite is the Sweet Baby card!!!! Oh soooooo cute and precious!!!