BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pupp Love Card & Awards






I made this card for the Iheart2stamp sketch challenge. I love the sketch. I had this stamp for awhile and this is the first time he's seen ink, he is such a cute dog. The paw print is a sticker. I chalked around the outer part of the image to bring out the red a little more.















My friend forgetfulone made my day today by giving me these cute awards. It is always so touching to receive these awards. I know I'm a dork, but I really mean it.



5 comments:

Sankari W. said...

Oh my goodness - how sweet! That little puppy is so cute and I love the paw print touch - very sweet!

forgetfulone said...

The pup card is adorable! You're getting lots done.

Melanie said...

That stamp is so cute Chrissy, this card is adorable.

jen del Muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

great card!!! love that puppy! thanks for playing! hugs-jd

Elisabeth said...

That puppy is so adorable!!!