BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 11, 2008

Never Met a Chocolate I didn't like


Hard to believe I'm allergic to chocolate. I always have been ever since I was little. But as I have gotten older I have learned I do have limits before I do get sick and boy to I push those limits some days. Hey! Whats a girl suppose to do, chocolate is a food group isn't it?!?


Ever Friday at Taylored Expressions blog there is a new sketch challenge, it's called Cupcake Friday (but your creation doesn't have to be anything cupcake related). They have fabulous sketchs each week. This the card I made for this weeks sketch. The ribbon is from Michaels dollar bin, I had it for awhile and it was perfe

ct for this card. The stamp set is SU Oh So Sweet (retired) I actually purchased this set from ebay along time ago.

9 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome job Chrissy! I love the pinks and browns you chose, and that ribbon...perfect!

Melanie H said...

Your allergic to chocolate... oh my.

Ever since I had Lillee I can't eat much chocolate, I find it too sweet but I still like a bit of it.

Love those cupcake stamps. Too cute.

Forgetfulone said...

Couldn't live without chocolate here!

Nice card, Chrissy! So adorable.

craft mad Jenny said...

A gorgeous card - I love cupcake cards. i've been after this stamp set too but haven't got it yet!

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous Chrissy! What a shame you are allergic to chocolate! never mind though, Your card looks good enough to eat! and you are right, that ribbon is perfect!
Nicola xx

My Paper World said...

Hi Chrissy, You can get Sweet Ebony stamps from www.funkykits.co.uk
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx

Taylor said...

Such cute ribbon! Love your card! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

Lee said...

Oh deeeelish!!! I'd be so bummed if I was allergic to chocolate....although skinnier too come to think of it! LOL This card is sooo sweeeeet!!! I've got some of that ribbon too and can't wait to use it! You're inspiring me to try a Taylor Sketch now!!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

KOOL card!
I luv the clors that u used!