BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tool Box for Father


I'm not sure if I'm really feeling this card or not. I'm not good at making male cards. I made it for my father who is celebrating his birthday the 20th of this month. Maybe over time it will grow on me.
Card Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper Unknown (non SU), Blue Cardstock from stash (non SU), Cream color cardstock from stash (non SU), SU Wild Wasabi, SU Bravo Burgundy (retired)
Ink: SU Purely Pomegranate
Stamps: For Father (available until May 31)
SU Builder Bits Stamp Wheel (retired)

4 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

It's nice. Masculine cards are harder to do. I don't like most of mine either.

Emily said...

It is nice, I like the design. I think it is the colors that is throwing me off. You might try some browns and greens???? Just a thought. I LOVE your mothers day cards. I just might have to scraplift.

Anonymous said...

OH I love this card! I kept looking at that stamp set and kept thinking should I or shouldn't You sure did make me now think I SHOULD!!

-Ellie

Elisabeth said...

It's so hard to do a man card, but you did a great job at this one.