BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

SIlly Faces


Yesterday my BIL & SIL came from CT with the kids. The little girl is 2 1/2 and what a doll. I took a dozen pictures of her to scrapbook. The faces this kid makes are so funny and she can do them right on command, you tell her make a sad face she does or make a serious face she does and within seconds her facial expression changes. Even if you aren't asking her to make a face still her facial expressions are priceless. I colored in her face for security purposes (not sure if mom and dad will approve of her face on the web) but I left her mouth for you to see to get an idea of some of the faces. I made 2 of these layouts (one for myself and one for my BIL/SIL times like this I think I really should give a try at digital scrapbooking).
Card Recipe:
PAPER:SU Real Red Cardstock, Pattern Paper is from Stash
Letters in title are from Cricut George Cartridge, the face is from Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge (chalked the cheeks and put a brad in the bow)

7 comments:

Lee said...

Oh what a fun, fun layout!!! And such a cutie pie with those adorable faces!!!!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

awwww cute page/faces

Unknown said...

Adorable PAGE!!!!I love it! You do an awesome job Chrissy!!!

Elisabeth said...

awwwww.....how adorable! Awesome LO.

Stephine n Hunter's blog spot said...

Hello Chriss this is Stephine Hunter's mom!Great blog keep up the good work=]

Emily said...

Very sweet have fun with the fam.

Anonymous said...

Silly Faces with no faces, lol! Good job.