BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Scrappin 11/30


I didn't participate in Sunday Scrappin last week because it was a hectic week between Working, Thanksgiving, and going to WWE Smackdown (those pictures can be viewed here and here)
TA DA'S
I love the way this card turned out. I won an amazing lot of blog candy from Tammi at Tropical Dreams blog (check out her blog she is an amazing crafter). All of the items on this card are the goodies I won. The paper is Basic Grey Mellow paper pack (I was never a fan of Basic Grey but this is the second paper pack I won and I love the stuff I'm addicting and need more). The snowflake is a Jolee sticker. The image is from Rachelle Ann Miller Skating. I used various color stickles on the ice rink floor and on their clothing (click on picture for a closer look).
MY TA DO'S
Keep working on my Christmas Cards
Start making Christmas gifts
Mail 2 swap packages
This week's Sunday Scrappin challenge is to Complete a gift item for someone else (card, page, whatever) and share the pattern/ details with us along with your finished project, just in case we're inspired to try your project ourselves. This is right up my alley, I have a lot of gifts to make.
If you are a paper crafter (card maker, scrapbooker etc) we would love to have you join us at Sunday Scrappin. Hope to see you there.

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the cards & tin - super cute! What a great gift pack you won, I love Basic Grey but haven't seen their new collection yet. Have a great week!

Lee said...

Wowwww........gorgeous!!! And the tin is awesome!!!

Forgetfulone said...

Congrats on winning the blog candy! I LoVe that card! I hope you get a lot done this week, and I can't wait to see some of the gift items you make.

Christine Duff said...

I realy like your turkey card and the skating card is really cute too. Good luck on your to-do's this week!

Wani said...

what a cute card!!

Heather said...

Thanks Chrissy for the wonderful comment you left on my blog, it really means alot to me.
Love this cards it's really cute and so beautifully done.
I'm glad you're beginning to like Basic Grey - I love it and find it so useable.
hugs Heather xx

Melanie H said...

That card is adorable Chrissy, I am addicted to Basic Grey. They just keep getting better and better.

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead and get lots of crafting done.

Amy said...

LOVE that card... and the wedding stuff... and, as usual, all your stuff. :)

Diane said...

Congratulations on your winnings girl! Love all your creations Chrissy!

Tammi said...

Love how you used your goodies Chrissy, it turned out so cute! I love the little basic grey packs, the prints are smaller...glad your liking it now! :)

Emily said...

I love the way this turned out too. Very cute. Congrats on your winnings.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

i love that card=]=]

Anonymous said...

Oh Chrissy, this is just gorgeous! I think it is definitely a favorite!! Isn't it nice when blogcandy is so inspiring? Oh, btw...I left you an award over at my blog. :-)

Diane said...

Hey Chrissy! Been checking out all your creations!! You've been busy!
Beautiful work you have there!
Congrats on your blog candy winning! Always fun isnt' it~~~