BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

Birthday Card, Snowman Soup, RAK


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Up to the final hours of Christmas I was up still making gifts but it pain off in the end, everyone enjoyed their gifts.

I forgot that my co-workers birthday was this past Tuesday. In the past everyone usually forgets about her birthday because everyone is so busy with Christmas but I remembered so Monday I came home and whipped up this card quickly.




I made several of these Snowman Soup gift mugs. They were real simple to put together. The poem can be found here






I have been a bad blogger. My sweet little Vanessa made me this survey and a coloring page (I am having problems with my scanner so I can upload the coloring page -BUT I'm working on it). This survey was in one of the coloring books that I got Vanessa. She is a riot! Love the answers to the questions. Enlarge to see the answers (remember she's 6 years old LOL).

6 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Beautiful work, as always!

Lee said...

What a sweet b-day card! I just love those mousies!! And I've been making the Snowman Soup mugs for gifts too....everyone sure does love them in the winter!!!

Diane said...

Such a sweet card and I love that snowman soup in the cup! Great gift idea!!!
Happy New Year to you Chrissy!!!

Jeanette - said...

Such a sweet birthday card and I love the snowman soup mugs, they are so much fun!

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

I love your new background!
u gettin old too!=]
Nice stuffys like allways

Unknown said...

hi Chrissy. I love those house mouse stamps. That is the very first stamp I ever used. ahhh..such sweet memories.
Great job :-)