BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Scrappin # 53

Happy Sunday Scrappin!!! This past week dragged it was a long long week. Next week will go fast Tuesday night we are going to a WWE Smackdown Wrestling Event (got 2 tickets for free - Jeff loves wrestling) and then Thursday is Thanksgiving.



MY TA DA'S

I didn't get much done this week because of my eye. Somehow I got a sty on my eye (from looking at the sky - joke I had to it all rhymes) and it got infected. OUCH!!!

I did get last weeks challenge done and it can be seen here

MY TA DO'S

Start thinking about what handmade Christmas gifts to make (any ideas)
Keep working on Christmas Cards
Make an address book/planner

Be sure to check out the other creative post at Sunday Scrappin. If you do any type of paper craft (scrapbooking, cardmaking etc) we would love to have you join us.

5 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I think I need to make one of those Christmas planners, too. I wish I had more time!

I hope your eye is better.

Melanie H said...

I hope your eye is getting better Chrissy.

I love those fall cards, I started a layout for the challenge but haven't finished it yet. lol

Im so jealous about WWE, I love wrestling too.

Unknown said...

ick, your poor eye! Well stop looking at the sky! And have some pie! yum!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Oh your poor eye! Hope you get better soon!

LOVE the cards, they are just so cute!

I've been working on homemade Christmas gifts too, actually got one done today! They're simple, inexpensive and SO SO Cute!

Good luck this week!

Christine Duff said...

I love your embossing on your Thanksgiving cards. They are really cute!