BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Scrappin #41

I missed Sunday Scrappin last week. There just was enough time to do the Sunday Scrappin post I had to start on the invitation order that I received. I missed Amy (the fabulous host over there) and all the other wonderful ladies that always participate.

TA DA'S

I have half of the birthday invite order completed. I gave my co-worker the first half of the order Friday and she squealed (actually squealed) with excitement. The invites can be seen here

Bold Hibiscus Card

Ice Cream Card

TA DO'S

Finish the other half of the birthday invites I have about 14 more to make (they are just about done)

Work on a scrapbook page or two

Make the tabs/files for my new cuttlebug folders I ordered

To have a relaxing crafty week (I'm on vacation!!!!)


This weeks challenge is to be hip to be square. Use squares as the main focus of your project... will it be a square card? A scrapbook layout with lots of squares? A square altered item. This will be an easy challenge I am a square person. LOL!

5 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Happy Vacation!!!!!!!! I'm back to work tomorrow. I've seen your work this week, and it's all impressive. The invites turned out so cute! The hibiscus is pretty, and I really love the ice cream card. Where do you find the time? I hope you have a great vacation week.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Relax to the fullest! I kick work into high gear tomorrow, so I'll live vicariously through you...LOL

Wani said...

great cards!!

Melanie H said...

I hope you have a wonderful break from work Chrissy and get lots of rest and scrapping time.

Your cards look gorgeous as does the invitations.

Lee said...

Wow Chrissy!! You've been going non-stop!!! That Minnie Mouse invite is soooo precious!!! And the Hibiscus is simply gorgeous!!!! Life is sure crazy....I keep waiting for it to settle down.......but it doesn't!! LOL